Sunday, February 17, 2013

12 weeks!

remember a few posts ago where I explained that I was somewhere between 10 and 12 weeks.. well I'm really starting to feel like I am a lot further along that 12 weeks. I'm feeling huge. Hopefully at my next appointment they will be able to tell me something different!

This was taken the morning I was 12 weeks (2/12)
This was taken 2/14


how far along: 12 weeks
maternity clothes: I have a few shirts, a skirt, and the beban
stretch marks: none
sleep: sleeping great except for having to pee all the time
best moment this week: got a new ring and pedicure for valentines day and my mom sent me some maternity clothes
miss anything: nothing really
movement: none yet
food cravings: salt and vinegar chips and pickles
anything make you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth
gender prediction: girl this week
labor signs: no
belly button in or out: in
wedding rings on or off: on
happy or moody most of the time: I think im pretty happy
looking forward to: utah this next weekend and my next appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment