Monday, January 7, 2013

SURPRISE BABY BRADY!!!

On December 7 I called into work because I woke up super nauseous and I was scared to get up and get ready with fear I was going to throw up. That day we went to Keegan's parents for the weekend. I couldn't figure out why I was so emotional that weekend. The whole next week I was feeling sick and sleepy and the girls I work with kept saying it sounded like I was pregnant. I wasn't going to believe that, I was on birth control. I couldn't get pregnant. On Saturday December 15 I was working by my self and the nausea became much worse. I texted Keegan and told him that I hadn't been feeling very good that day, that I couldn't get out of my mind what the girls at work had said, and that I was going to stop by the grocery store on my way home from work and pick up some pregnancy tests just to I could rule that out and quit making my self worry. I got home from work and I was extremely nervous to take them. I took the first one and almost immediately it showed up POSITIVE. Not even an hour later I took another test, POSITIVE again. We decided to go to the store and to get something to eat. When we got home I took my third and last test, POSITIVE. We couldn't believe it. We decided then that we wanted to wait until Christmas day to tell our families. They were all very shocked too! I had my first doctors appointment today, from my last period it says I am 8 weeks, but from the ultrasound it says I am 7 weeks. We are going with the 7 weeks until we hear something different from the doctors! With that putting us at a due date of AUGUST 27!! We couldn't be happier!!

7 weeks

 how we told my parents 
(I was planning on doing something much cuter that this but I realized it was Christmas Eve and I hadn't even thought about it, so this is what it ended up being.)

I wasn't 100% my mom would believe me so I had to take a picture for proof
how we told keegan's family
the day I found out, please excuse how much of a mess I look! haha

the little nugget

mom had to be the first one to buy outfits, what are your guesses on gender?!






How far along? 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? I have a few shirts but I'm not wearing them yet
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping great
Best moment this week: first ultrasound
Miss Anything? wanted sushi so bad the other day
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: fruits, meat, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet: I feel like i have but i think i have just eaten way too much since we have been in memphis(:
Gender prediction: thinking boy
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: a little bit of both!
Looking forward to: feeling movement and finding out the gender!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's so exciting for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh!!! So exciting!!! I'm so jealous!! haha Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stealing your little list at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really seems more real now that I heard the heartbeat, thanks for letting me share that excitement with you today. You will both be great parents. I love you to the moon and back, Mom (Weezi)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute way to tell your family. :) we're trying to come up with a fun way to tell next time around. :) Your mom has good test in baby clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. yay for a blog 2. yayyyyyyyyy for a baby! ahh love the excitement that comes with pregnancies, even if they are kinda scary! soak it in! 3. we need to meet up! call in sick wednesday? ;)

    ReplyDelete