Wednesday, January 30, 2013

somewhere between 10 weeks and 12 weeks!

At my first doctors appointment I though I should have been 8 weeks and 1 day, but from my ultrasound the baby measured at 6 weeks 7 days. Since it was more than a week difference they went with the ultrasound, so I am technically 10 weeks 1 day, but I feel like im growing like I am almost 12 weeks! I guess we will eventually find out! haha I had my second appointment yesterday and doctor said everything is looking great. I also had to get my blood work done yesterday. If you know me, you know that I am like deathly afraid of needles, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Since I am still on my parents insurance, Idaho is out of network. Which means my insurance will cover 60% maternity in Idaho and 80% in Memphis. Huge difference when you really start looking at numbers. With that being said, Baby Brady will be born in Memphis! The only bad thing with that, my doctor visits here are billed just as a doctor visit and not maternity, which means we would have to pay out of pocket for an ultrasound that just so happens to be $500! Sad we wont get to find out what we are having until MAY (seems soooo far away). I cant wait for the day that I actually look like I am pregnant and not like I just ate way too many cheeseburgers!

At first I wasn't too excited about moving back to Memphis. I have lived there my whole life. I wanted to be somewhere new. I hate the crime there. But im starting to get excited about going back. Family. Friends. good food. warm weather. There are pros and cons for both, but we know this is what we need to do for our little family.

I have my next doctors appointment February 26! I hope everything is still looking great at my next appointment!

I took a picture of my self in the mirror and then I had keegan take one of me and I feel like I look two completely different sizes in both, so Im putting both up!



how far along: 10 weeks 1 day
maternity clothes: I have a few shirts and the beband
stretch marks: None
sleep: was really bad for a few weeks, but seems to be getting better, and getting up in the middle of the night to pee
best moment this week: good doctors appointment
miss anything: nothing really
movement: not yet
food cravings: spaghetti (which i really didnt like before), chinese food, cheeseburgers
anything make you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth
have you started to show yet: a little
gender prediction: this weeks its girl
labor signs: no
belly button in or out: in
wedding rings on or off: on
happy or moody most of the time: i think im pretty happy
looking forward to: finding out what we are having

1 comment:

  1. Hey I don't know if you have looked into or even considered getting on Medicaid to help cover your medical bills. We did that when I got pregnant with my first because there was no way we could have afford those medical bills on the insurance I had! Then I was on my mom's and we would have been fine in the long run. :)

    ReplyDelete