Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer to Present

During the first week of May Keegan and I flew to Memphis so he could meet my family. We stayed there for a few weeks and got to show him all around Memphis, let him meet all of our family and friends, took him shopping, and got to see how we eat in Memphis! At the end of our week in Memphis we flew back to Salt Lake City. Our flight landed around midnight that night. We didn't want to have to find a friends house to stay at that night, so we just decided we would go ahead and drive to Kimberly that night and stay at Keegan's parents, which is about three hours away, so hoping to get in around 3am. We ended up having some car troubles on the way home, that I mostly slept through, and the car broke down right outside Burley, Idaho. Keegan called up his dad to let him know the situation. His dad and little brother drove out to where we were, at about 4am, and towed us back to Kimberly. We got home and to bed around 5am. We were supposed to attend a track meet the next day (thursday), but it ended up being cancelled due to strong wind and was postponed to the next day, which gave us Thursday to rest.
On Saturday we Drove up to Spokane, Washington to work for the summer. When Keegan and I met he had already made the commitment to go to Spokane to work for DishOne Satellite for the summer. He asked around and I ended up getting to work for them too so we could be together over the summer. Luckily there were two other girls going up there to that I was able to live with. Keegan would have a meeting every morning between 10 and 12, he would come to my apartment for lunch, and he would have to be on the doors by 1 or 2. When we left to go sell I would go to the office and work until he was headed home, which was usually around 8 or 9! which made for very long days! Keegan and I had talked about marriage before we went to Memphis, but he kept telling me we needed to work over the summer and save up some money, and I was so impatient about him proposing. But he ended up proposing on June 8 and the wedding planning was on full force! I stayed in spokane until July 5, when I flew home to finish planning the wedding while Keegan was still in Spokane. Keegan flew into Memphis on 20 to go to Florida with my family. After that week he flew back to Spokane, packed everything up, went to Blackfoot for a family reunion, and then flew back to Memphis! On August 9 Keegan's family arrived in Memphis for the wedding. We spent the next few days getting everything ready and set up. On August 11, 2012 we were married in the Memphis Tennessee LDS Temple! It was the GREATEST day EVER!! The next week we went on our Honeymoon to Gatlinburg, TN! on August 20ish we flew into Salt Lake with my parents for our reception in Twin Falls, ID. We are now living in Pocatello, Idaho. Keegan is currently in school studying Pre-Dental and I am working and hoping to go back to school soon to be a Dental Assistant.

 Spokane, Washington



Florida





Getting our Marriage License


Wedding




Honeymoon












No comments:

Post a Comment